Tuesday, June 30, 2009

wedding weekend


The drive to Springfield is like this the entire way. Pretty boring.









Weddings weddings weddings!

So this was a super filled wedding weekend. I left for Springfield Friday after getting off work since Annabelle had a grooming appointment at 3. Adam came up later that night, and all weekend long it was wedding this and wedding that- I think it's really starting to dawn on everyone that it is coming up REALLY fast, and since we are only going to be back there one more time before the wedding, we crammed alot of things into two days.


She was REALLY excited after picking her up. This was the best I could do. You cant see her bow, but it's still adorable!


I'll break up these posts, since we did ALOT over the weekend and I dont want to cram people with too long of one solid post. :) See how nice I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.