Tuesday, June 16, 2009

on their way!




So after begging people for their addresses OVER and OVER again, we finally got the majority of the list, so we spent the evening touching up our Save the Dates and stuffing envelopes and I am happy to say, they are totally IN THE MAIL! So be looking for them in the next couple days! It was such a relief to get them out!



Again he wouldnt let me use the cutter!


So I got to stuff the envelopes!





Stamps!


All stamped and ready to go!


They are sent!!!

Now we just need to design the actual invites...Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.