Friday, June 19, 2009

sand ceremony!!

AHHHH!!! Yay!!!!

So I pulled up to the house after work yesterday and there was a random, semi-large box on our front porch. I was confused, I hadnt remembered ordering anything. I thought it might have been my crinny, but the box was a bit too small and also, wayy to heavy. It was addressed to me, so I got excited and brought it inside.


And it was fragile!


So I couldn't find a pair of scissors, but I grabbed my keys.



Apparently Minnie was just as curious as I was.


I finally got the darn thing opened, and was SO EXCITED!!!! It was our sand ceremony set!!!!!!!





I was so thrilled it was a bit insane. It took the company quite a while to actually ship it, but it is totally even better in person. I love it!!! It's perfect! And it will be so much better than a unity candle since we can actually display this later. The two side vases can hold flowers after the wedding. Now we just need to get the sand and get it engraved!


Isn't it great!?


Now the dilemma of which color sand...


This is what it will look like all set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.