Wednesday, June 3, 2009

first dance

We have had our first dance song picked for a long time, and we are sort of incorporating the song into alot of our other elements for the wedding, including the name of this blog (there's your only hint!). We are also getting a part of it inscribed in our bands, needless to say we are a big fan of this song.

The problem is that this particular song was never released, hence the copy I have of the song is the only tangible copy that I own and can find. The problem is the fact that over the years this particular CD has gotten damaged and scratched, and out of the whopping 4 songs on the entire disc, the only one that is affected is obviously this one. So it skips profusely for one line. Just one line, but nothing I do can make it stop. Grr. So I have spent the past few weeks trying desperately to find a copy of this song elsewhere out in the wide wide space that is the internet.

Thanks to Google and many hours of searching, I actually found a full version of the song this afternoon! Before I had only been able to find a short 30 second preview, so this made me INSANELY happy! I have it safely tucked and saved as an MP3 on my computer, so provided it lets me burn it, we will be good to go.

What's the name of the song, you may ask? I'll let that be a secret. I dont want to give EVERYTHING away from the big day. Now that I finally gave this blog address out to people and I may actually have viewers I can't give away all my secrets ;). If you are one of the 3 people who actually know, DONT TELL! :-D

1 comment:

  1. I totalllly know but I won't tell! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.