Friday, June 26, 2009

success!

YAYY!!!

The bridesmaid dress came in the mail today and the color is PERFECT! I was super worried, since the gold version of this dress didnt dazzle me, but the color of this dress actually makes the style super cute, and with my wonderful idea of a dark brown crinny underneath I think they are going to be the ones! I'm going to have Kelsey try it on this weekend, so hopefully it will work and I can have the girls order them this next week. I will be very relieved when this part is done and they all have their dresses...


I am very irritated. I cant find my memory card reader for my camera, so the pictures I took of the dress I cant get onto my computer. So this is the only picture I have and it sucks because it was taken on my phone. Blah. I took a bunch of exciting pictures to show the color and whatnot, and my camera is sitting right next to me, but because Kodak fails and needs a special cable to upload from the camera and I lost my regular memory card reader, I'm stuck. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.