Thursday, June 11, 2009

wedding planner

I've been talking with different wedding planners for "day-of" coordination, just to basically get an idea for the feel of things and their prices and whatnot and the one girl that I had wanted because she has great reviews and was cheaper, was sadly booked on my date. She did send me a list though of a bunch of other planners in the area, which I was so thankful for because strangely when you type in "wedding planner" into Google you only get a couple responses. So I emailed all of the ones she listed, and one of them is an award-winning, really outstanding person and her weddings were all SO pretty, but she was also too much, so I emailed all the other ones and slowly they got back to me. Either they were booked or too expensive, and just as I was about to give up, one of the others sent me an email and told me that she had a prior committment that day but she referred me to another planner that after all that searching I didnt see mentioned once. So I was intrigued, and her website looked cool and seemed to know what she decided. So After talking with her back and forth all day yesterday I think we have found our planner. I am so excited. We are going to have a meeting with her in a couple weeks when I get down there, but BOY will that be a relief...I never thought that I would want a planner, but that day of, I really would hate to be stressed and overwhelmed with everything and the setup and all.

But anywho, I'm excited to use her, so we will see how the meeting goes and if she really is the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.