Tuesday, June 9, 2009

success!

We went to Balano today and it went really well! Although it was a bit overwhelming I think we finally found the perfect ring. They are going to custom design it based on my engagement ring so that it will match up against it perfectly. The other good thing? They only need one day to do the wax mold, meaning I only have to go without my ring for one day! AND if we like it and we go with it, it only takes a week for it to be completely made! And it will be totally custom. Much more than I can say for Jared, which it WASNT a custom piece and it STILL took them over 2 months to come in. This one is also the exact same price as the one at Jared's, and nicer. Plus, we also talked about doing a bit to Adam's ring...he needed it sized and wanted to fill in the bottom so we can have it engraved. They talked to him about it and it can be done for super cheap, so we are so excited! I get to see the wax for it tomorrow night and make any changes and whatnot to it then. I'm so excited, I hope it looks good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.