Friday, June 19, 2009

sigh.

I am a bit bummed. Tonight we were supposed to go and see my wedding band, but when Adam called to make sure it was all ready, it turns out it wasn't. I was a little irritated that they didnt bother to call us earlier to inform us that it wouldnt be ready, since they had told us it would actually be ready yesterday. So now I have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday for it to be done, which is quite depressing, since I had been looking forward to it all week.

Oh well. I suppose it could be worse. It is being custom made, so it very well could have taken weeks upon weeks for it to be finished.

Sigh. I will try to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.