Monday, June 22, 2009

gift for the groom

Now that we are 3 months away from the big day and counting, I figured I should probably get started on Adam's wedding present. I've known for quite a while now what I was going to get him, but the task of actually accomplishing this feat was quite challenging. I was trying every means that I know of, and so far have hit frustrating dead ends, so I took a slight break. I just started up again and by accident, actually found a lead on something (see how coy I must be since he does read this every once in a blue moon) which was VERY exciting. So now, with new hope, I'm encouraged and I am so excited! Now I just need to find money...and Adam if you do see this, no. I'm not telling you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.