Wednesday, June 24, 2009

more pretties!!!

Yay! More amazing and beautiful arrangements from my wonderful mommy. I was showing these to Adam tonight and he is especially fond of the burgundy and green one. I am partial to the cream and brown (it's my favorite so far!!!!). He was saying how everyone is going to be so impressed at the reception, because the flowers are so good. He said they are all going to think we went all out and spent so much money on everything. :) I can't wait to see everything all set up at the actual reception. If they look this good sitting in my mom's dining room, think of how amazing they will be actually set up and decorated!!



My favorite!!! Isn't it so beautiful! I love, love LOVE the feathers! And the colors
are just perfect.



This one is Adam's favorite. He says it looks really elegant and rich. :)



I love how this one is so bright. They are all so uniquely different- I love it! Definitely not
something that we could have gotten anywhere else. YAY!



I cant wait to see more. She's starting on the smaller, table arrangements now and I cant wait. Apparently there is a smaller vase that matches the vase in my favorite arrangement. I am excited for that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.