Tuesday, June 9, 2009

bye crinoline!


I sent off my crinoline to be dyed today! I've been talking with the girl and she seems really nice and gave me some great advice about which color to pick and I'm really excited to see the final outcome. Ahh! So excited. I went through a girl on Etsy named 2BirdStone and she was really reasonable. I'd definitely pay the $20 to have her dye it and make it nice and even then spend the time and mess trying to do it myself! That and our washer and dryer are new, so I'd really like to not have them turn pink!!

I cant wait for it to get done and come back!



This is the before picture. It's HUGE! And can totally stand on it's own!


More invite printing tonight after we head to Balano and hope they are open this time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.