Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ceremony ideas?



I have been collecting alot of pictures over the past few months of what I'd like the ceremony setup to look like. I know I want it pretty simple, because the fall colors of the trees are going to make up for any lack of decoration. I know I want the rose petals in the aisle and the white wooden chairs... these are my favorites so far, each one has something I like about it!









Granted all of these have a view like none other, the setup I like. The wooden chairs just seem to have a much more elegant look to them than the plastic white lawn ones that the place has now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.