Friday, June 19, 2009

hello!

Now that people have actually received their Save the Dates this blog will, (hopefully) have an audience! So now that it has gone public, I wanted to say "HI" to all of you people who have came here, either because you were curious, bored, or who didn't know who we were when you got your Save the Date ;).

In any case, I hope you all enjoy the planning process through here. Leave comments, they make me happy :). We will also be updating our site frequently as well, though the most current things will probably wind up here first, so if you want to be all in the loop a day or so sooner, check here!

The site has some fun features, including a music request for the reception. Fill it out!!!! We want to play what will make people happy and will make them get up and shake it. Or wiggle. Or however it is you dance. So do it!

We just passed the 4 month mark two days ago, so we are officially in the 3 month category! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.