Tuesday, June 9, 2009

save the dates update!


I am SO glad I have this printer!



Today I started printing our Save the Dates. This is going to be more daunting than I thought. I finally got my settings all correct on my printer, but the problem is that the light in this bedroom is out, and because it is so small and there is a folded up treadmill in the center of it and there is no room to unfold it, we cant change the lightbulb. So I have to work on these invites until the sun goes down andt he room becomes pitch black. The problem is that the past few days it has been rainy and cloudy here, which provides me with very little light. Ugh.

In any case, I printed the first batches tonight and they are turning out AWESOME!! We are so happy with them. I checked on the order status of the envelopes and they should be in on Wednesday, which should give me just enough time to print them all before the enveoples are here. And then it is printing the envelopes and sending them away! I'm so excited!


All ready to print!!

So far!


I wish we could have had a picture on them, but I like the how they turned out! As long as we can get the pics in time for my guestbook creation and for the reception, I'll be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

I'm a newlywed with a love for the little things in life- sipping a cappuccino at a local coffee shop in the sunshine, art that seems to make no sense, the smile my husband gets sometimes when I catch him watching me, the cool breeze in the fall when the leaves are changing, my dog when she has somehow manages to wedge herself under my hand and I find myself petting her unknowingly, the smell of freshly cut grass, the sounds of the ocean, taking photos of instances you can never get back. I feel too much about things but may not always say it. I adore my mother. You'll find I take a lot of pictures. La vita รจ bella.